Countryway TUESDAY Golf
"Great Friends Like to Party!"
Sunday June 6, 2010 - Poolside '70th Birthday' Party
Fun bunch of golfers' party to welcome Ron F. into the 'Seventies'
|John Geary, Don Stedman, Tom
Breslin, Dick Bernardy, 'Birthday Guy', Keith Christensen, Bob Kowalski,
Jesse (Joe's friend from AZ), Joe Garcia, Pete Castelli, Pat Donelly
(Missed Photo: Carl Mione left early -- Jerry Hice and wife -- arrived late!)
Madge and Dick Bernardy
(Later, Dick sang: "Some Enchanted Evening")
"This guy knows how to party!"
John Geary "Chief Red Sox Fan!" (enjoying 86 degrees pool!)
IMPORTANT - LITTLE KNOWN GOLF FACTS:
1. It's easier to get up at 6:00 a.m. to golf than
at 10:00 a.m. to mow.
2. Golf is the ultimate love/hate relationship.
3. Sometimes it seems as though y our cup moveth over.
4. It takes longer to learn good golf than it does brain surgery. On the other hand, you seldom get to ride around on a cart and eat hot dogs while performing brain surgery,
5. A good drive on the 18th hole has stopped many a golfer from giving up the game
6. Water hazards are no walk in the park for fish,
turtles and frogs, either.
balls are like eggs. They are white. They are sold by the dozen. And a
week later you have to buy more.
Claude Shaver's Very Special Day!
| Wedding Day in Canada - Tuesday October 12, 2010
The lucky lady is
from Brazil, and we're
all anxious to meet her in the near future!
"Best Wishes to you both from your Tuesday Golfing Friends!"
Copyright © 2013 RWF2000 Internet Consulting